Academic Advisors are ready to help you design and navigate your academic journey at UBC through online workshops.
First-year planning workshops – for new students
If you are an incoming first-year Arts student and want to be prepared for course registration, we recommend that you attend the series of first-year planning workshops, where you will be guided through sections of Arts Advising’s First-year planning tool. Workshops are conducted before the winter registration period (May-July).
- There are no upcoming first-year workshops at this time.
Registration tutorials – for new students and transfer students
If you are an incoming first-year Arts student or a transfer student from another institution, we recommend that you attend a registration tutorial. Workshops are conducted during the winter registration period (May-July).
- There are no upcoming registration tutorials.
Special focus workshops
If you are new to the Faculty of Arts, we recommend that you attend a series of three “Chart your degree” workshops in September.
- Chart Your Degree Part 1: Degree Requirements
- Chart Your Degree Part 2: Degree Navigator
- Chart Your Degree Part 3: Transfer Credits