Chart your own path as an Arts student while meeting both degree and program requirements.
Before you register
Review the following before you register for your courses:
- Degree requirements
- Credit requirements
- Program requirements
- Credit limits
- Transfer credits (optional)
Minimum credit considerations:
- To be eligible for your BC/Canada student loan, you must register in at least 9 credits per term (18 credits per Winter Session).
- To be considered for awards and scholarships, you must complete a minimum of 24 percentage-graded credits in the Winter Session.
- If you are receiving financial assistance from non-UBC administered organizations you should contact the organization directly to discuss any credit requirements associated with the award.
- To be eligible for on-campus housing, you must register, and remain registered, in at least 9 credits per Term (18 credits per Winter Session).
- International students must be registered in at least 9 credits per Term of the Winter Session to be eligible to work on or off campus. Other restrictions apply; see the International Student Guide.