Keep track of your degree requirements and credits with your personalized Degree Navigator report, available through the Student Service Centre (SSC).
Your report can help you:
- Confirm you’ve met degree requirements.
- Evaluate registered courses against your program requirements to ensure your current registration fits into your program.
- Plan hypothetical registration scenarios for future sessions, including possible majors and minors.
Your report will not:
- Show the cumulative number of upper-level credits (at least 60) you need for a double major or double honours program. You’ll have to check credits separately for each major.
- Show the outside credit requirements if you’re completing a minor along with your main program. You must complete 24 credits outside both your major and minor and you’ll have to check for these manually.
- Show courses you can use for double counting (using one course to meet two program requirements). There is a limit to the number of upper-level you can double count, depending on which type of double program you’re following.
Access your report
Visit the SSC and select “Degree Navigator > Vancouver” under “Registration” to view your report.
How to audit your academic progress towards your degree completion using the Degree Navigator tool.
How to read and understand your Degree Navigator report.